As reported by Forbes, 543,000 new businesses get started each month in the US. Are you one of those entrepreneurs wanting to start your own business? I can bet that if you are taking that first step, you are already dealing with some obstacles before even stepping out of the door. But remember, it’s like Markus Pappa used to say, “We cannot choose our circumstances, but we can choose how we handle them.”
To start up a business is to face challenges. One of those challenges is to be aware of current facts that may determine the success of your business. Information is power and changes are constant. That is why we list here three technological changes that are crucial to know before starting your business:
Table of Contents
Secrets Guides Before Starting Your Business
VoIP is Rapidly Gaining Ground in the Business World
Businesses of all sizes are migrating from traditional digital lines to VoIP technology. VoIP is popular, there’s no question about it. The real question is whether or not a VoIP phone system will pay off in the long run for your business. To answer this, we may have to take a look at the main advantages of using a VoIP system:
- Provides flexibility and mobility. Remote workers and employees who are constantly on-the-go can stay connected anywhere at any time.
- Lowers business costs. As you make calls using a broadband Internet connection, you can save a great deal of money on phone bills.
- Delivers state-of-art features. Some of its main features, like call conferencing, IM, mobility, and voicemail to email will ensure you never miss a call again.
To learn more about VoIP phone systems, visit TelcoDepot.com. These guys are specialists with over 20 years of experience and they are committed to answer all your doubts for free.
Google Algorithms are Constantly Changing
If you want your business to rank on the first page of Google search results, you may have to keep up to date with Google’s algorithm changes. Following the rules carefully will ensure your website visibility. Just to give some examples, here are some of the latest Google algorithms updates:
- Panda 4.1 – Penalizes poor content (neither relevant nor useful). This change is implemented to eliminate low quality content.
- Penguin 3.0 – Punishes bad SEO link building strategies. This algorithm penalizes spammy links.
Hootsuite Enables You to Manage Your Social Media
According to a report provided by Social Media Examiner, 86 percent of marketers believe that social media is important for their businesses. The truth is that social media can provide your business with great benefits such as engaging with your target audience, responding to suggestions immediately and increasing brand awareness without paying for advertising. So, you can use this tool to administer your social networks more efficiently.
Our goal is to keep you updated about the latest technology trends that can impact your business. The above-mentioned technologies have played an important role in my startup business plan; and at least for me, keeping track of these things has delivered great results.
What other technologies do you have to consider when starting a business? Share your experiences in the comments below!