Table of Contents
5 SEO Plugins For WordPress
WordPress is the Powerful Blogging platform for bloggers. Every Bloggers want their content show on search engine. After installing the WordPress the Second step is install a better and useful plugins for the blogs that makes blog better. Every blogger want to work on SEO and increase there traffic and also show there post on Google page. WordPress Plugins are make the Task easier for bloggers. So In this article, I am going to show Best 5 Free SEO Plugins for WordPress that will boost your website’s ranking.
5 Free SEO Plugins For WordPress :-
1 ) SEO By Yoast :-
One of My Favorite Plugin is SEO By Yoast. I use this plugin for my all WordPress Blogs. The Only SEO Plugin you need for your WordPress Blog. It helps you to create better title, adds meta tags for more search friendly snippets.
Features of SEO by Yoast :-
- Write better content with WordPress SEO
- Page Analysis
- Technical WordPress Search Engine Optimization
- Meta & Link Elements
- XML Sitemaps
- RSS Optimization
- Edit your .htaccess and robots.txt file
- Social Integration
- Multi-Site Compatible
- Import & Export functionality
- Import functionality for other WordPress SEO plugins
- WordPress SEO Plugin in your Language!
- News SEO
2 ) All in One SEO Pack :-
As the name suggests, the plugin contains a variety of features. In simple words, it is a complete package for the newbies. All in One SEO Pack is a WordPress SEO plugin to automatically optimize your WordPress blog for Search Engines such as Google.
Features of All in One SEO Pack :-
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Fine tune Page Navigational Links
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY plugin to provide SEO Integration for WP e-Commerce sites
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Support for CMS-style WordPress installations
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
3 ) Google XML Sitemaps :-
Google XML-Sitemaps plugin generate Sitemaps for better indexing Of posts and pages on a website. It automatically pings Google,Yahoo,Bing and Search Engines When the Website is updated with the new post. Here no need to create manually site map This plugin automatically create a sitemap and submit to search engine.
4 ) SEO Friendly Images :-
Seo Friendly Images Plugin Automatically adds alt and title attributes to all your images. Improves traffic from search results and makes them W3C/xHTML valid as well. It will help to Optimize Images into Search Engine especially Google. ALT attribute is important part of search engine optimization. It describes your images to search engine and when a user searches for a certain image this is a key determining factor for a match.
5 ) Google Analyticator :-
Features of Google Analyticator :-
- faster and more reliable than the older ga.js tracking method
- Includes an admin dashboard widget that displays a graph of the last 30 days of visitors
- Includes a widget that can be used to display visitor stat information on the front-end
- Supports outbound link tracking of all links on the page, including links not managed by WordPress
- Supports download link tracking
- Supports event tracking with outbound links / downloads instead of the old pageview tracking method
- Support site speed tracking
- Allows hiding of Administrator visits without affecting Google Analytics’ site overlay feature
- Supports any advanced tracking code Google provides
- Provides complete control over options; disable any feature if needed
- Installs easily – unlike other plugins, the user doesn’t even have to know their Analytics UID
So Here I Show Top 5 Free SEO Plugins For WordPress that will Boost your WordPress Sites Ranking on Search Engine especially for Google.
Enjoy and If you Like this post than Share it on Facebook and Google+ with your Network.