Amla is known as the Indian Gooseberry which has loads of benefits and medicinal properties. If your hands get cold often or you have hair fall due to deficiency of vitamins or have dull lifeless skin, then you need not worry because Amla is a magical fruit which can do wonders. It can do magic to your skin, hair and health. Do you know that drinking Amla Juice has multiple benefits for hair, skin and health? Yes and even it helps in aiding with the weight loss. It also helps in pregnancy.
Table of Contents
Amla and Amla Juice Benefits for Skin, Health and Hair
I will talk about the benefits of Amla and Amla Juice for health, skin and hair. But little later in this article and will even tell you people about few side effects as well.
Amla or Amla juice provides great nourishment to health, skin and hair and can be consumed daily. It not only strengthens the immunity of the body. Even It helps in keeping the bones strong and healthy, improves the memory, cures indigestion. It is associated with loads of benefits. So, come on, let’s talk about the benefits of amla and amla juice for skin, health and hair.
Benefits of Amla and Amla Juice for Health
- Amla helps in giving relief from the problem of asthma and bronchitis. It reduces the problem of allergic asthma, chronic cough, and tuberculosis.
- It helps in burning fats by increasing the protein levels in the body. In simple words, It helps in curing obesity by creating a neutral, positive nitrogen balance. It helps in controlling heart attacks and reduces the cholesterol levels in the body.
- Amla helps in giving relief from the problem of constipation and piles. It helps in regulating the bowel movement and treats chronic constipation.
- It helps in treating insomnia and gives you a good sleep. Apart from this, It even helps in curing bad breath as well as makes your teeth stronger. If you face a problem of mouth ulcers frequently, then amla juice can be used for gargling.
- Amla helps in making your liver healthy and cures all the gastric disorders including acidity, hypochlorhydria, peptic ulcers, diarrhea and dysentery. It even helps in improving the eyesight of a person as well as controlling the cataract. It cures redness, watering and itching in eyes.
Benefits of Amla and Amla Juice for Skin
- Phyllanthus emblica is Vitamin-C rich fruit which helps in fighting against all the signs of aging. Amla is known as ascorbic acid which is the main requirement for synthesis of Collagen that helps in regenerating the tissues as well as maintains the plumpness of skin.
- It helps in brightening the skin complexion and texture. It helps in reducing the blemishes. You can drink or apply Amla juice and notice the difference.
- Myrobalan works as a gentle exfoliator or cleanser which helps in removing all the dead cells from the skin. it works as a natural exfoliant and helps in cleansing your body by flushing all the toxins.
- It helps in preventing pimples because it is a natural blood purifier. It purifies the blood, prevents acnes or pimples to pop up and results in clearer and brighter skin.
- Amla helps in healing the acne scars because it repairs the skin tissues easily. It takes a little time for showing the results but the acne scars actually, gets healed.
Benefits of Amla and Amla Juice for Hair
- It helps in promoting hair growth. Daily consumption of amla or amla juice helps in stimulating the inactive follicles of hair, thus strengthens the hair follicles. It helps in growing your hair longer and stronger.
- It helps in preventing premature hair because it contains tannins which act as a natural hair dye. Applying the amla juice on the scalp and hair helps in preventing the premature graying.
- It helps in adding luster to the hair because it is rich in fatty acids which are essential for the human hair. It gives nourishment to the hair roots to the tips. You can apply the amla juice on the hair roots and wash it off thoroughly to give a shiny soft hair texture. For promoting the hair growth, this process can be repeated for once in 2 weeks. It also helps in preventing dandruff.
- It works as a hair cleanser. You can prepare a mixture of amla juice with some egg whites and apply the mixture after washing your hair over the scalp and hair. It works as a clarifying agent which ensures the cleansing of your hair.
- A deep conditioning mask can be made from the amla juice which works as a great deep conditioner. It cleanses the hair and scalp which leaves your hair deep conditioned and even helps in preventing hair fall.
Side Effects of Amla and Amla Juice
Though the side effects of amla and amla juice are rare, yet it is important to consider them.
- It reduces the body temperature as it helps in cooling down your body. People who are prone to cold must be cautious while using it.
- It is a citrus fruit and thus increases the stomach acid. So, if you have a problem of Ulcer or acidity, then you need to consult the doctor.
- Amla strips off the moisture from the skin and thus it is really important to moisturize your skin regularly.
- It helps in losing weight and thus it is not recommended for people who want to gain weight.
- It is rich in fibers and thus can cause diarrhea. If you often feel abdominal or stomach cramps, then avoid drinking amla juice.
You might have heard people saying that, Every healthy body has six tastes to be consumed and amla or amla juice has five tastes out of it. Amla has all the nutrients which are required by every human body. So, if you really want to make your health, skin and hair better, we would recommend you to add amla to your daily diet.
So, There are many benefits of amla and amla juice, I hope that now you understand the amla benefits and amla juice benefits for your healthy body, skin and hair. 🙂