WhatsApp for PC free download and Laptop free download, After the immense popularity of Social Media sites like Facebook and Twitter, various social messaging sites have also come up such as WhatsApp, WeChat, Viber and so on. These are mini social media platforms as they are largely modelled on them. The popularity of WhatsApp and other social messaging platforms have transcended the limits of SmartPhones and can now be accessed from laptop or PC as well. Using WhatsApp for PC has its own advantages and plus points, almost all features can be availed and the process of Installation is quite simple.
Table of Contents
How to Download and Install WhatsApp for PC
Using WhatsApp on PC or Laptop has its own advantages. For instance, you can now send files (videos, audios, images, voice-notes) more easily and quickly, due to faster internet speed (if you have one) and larger storage spaces. The steps to download WhatsApp for PC have been cited below:
WhatsApp for PC Free Download
- If you wish to download WhatsApp on your PC then installing the Bluestacks software should be the first step. For downloading this, you have to visit the Bluestacks website. This is mandatory for downloading any Android apps on your PC.
- You need to have a Google account for downloading Bluestacks. If you already have a Google account then this should not bother you, or else you need to open a new Google account, since, Bluestacks is nothing but an android emulator.
- After Bluestacks is successfully downloaded, you need to go to play store and Download WhatsApp. After accepting the terms and conditions, you will be required to complete the number verification process which is a little different from the process in smartphones. In this case, you might be asked to insert the number twice.
- Once the verification process is done successfully, you need to create a WhatsApp account to continue further. You have the option to carry on with your existing number or create a new WhatsApp account. This feature is not available on smartphones.
How to Update Contact List in Android Emulator:
You successfully managed to Install WhatsApp on PC, but too start chat with you friends you will hate saving one by one each contact to your Bluestack emulator. This problem probably going to annoy you but for every problem under the sun there is a solution, so this problem also has a great solution, it is quick and easy way of uploading your contact list to your android emulator. This trick will work for any messaging app you are using through any android emulator
If you don’t have your contact list you may face many strange issues like… you wouldn’t be able to recognize the person who is messaging you is your friend or some stranger it’s because his name is not saved. Also if you have to message someone you want to chat with you will need his number as your contact list is empty. These are great issues with the Bluestack Android emulator.
So here I am sharing a step by step guide on How to Upload Contact in Bluestack Android Emulator.
You will Need:
- Your contact list in .vcf or .csv file
- A working internet connection
How to Upload or Import your Mobile Contact List:
Basically the contact list can be imported from any android or windows enables smart phones in a vcf or vCard file format. You first need to import your contact list in this format to do so..
To import the contact list you will have to choose from contact setting exporting contact list and then click the phone memory
To sync contacts in one file use this command in command prompt
COPY *.vcf newfile.vcf
How to Upload .vcf or vCard Contact List To Android Emulator:
Now proceed by uploading this vcf or vCard file to Android emulator you just need to open contacts and upload this file by selecting the import contact option.
Bingo! Now you can brows your complete contact list that you uploaded in the contact box, open your WhatsApp that you installed using android emulator and start adding new friends from your contact list.
WhatsApp download for PC, Downloading WhatsApp for PC is quite a simple process and the above aid would help you to finish the process with ease. Also, there are quite a few tutorial videos on the internet that would assist you to complete the process. These videos are available in sites like YouTube or even Google. Following the same process, any Android app can be downloaded on your PC from the Google play store as Bluestacks is nothing but an android emulator.
Download WHATSAPP FOR PC, We hope that this guide have helped you in tweaking your WhatsApp for PC and using it, for any query please use the comment box.