The Second Interview of Just Web World. Today we have Anil Agarwal with us. Anil Agarwal is a professional blogger from New Delhi, India. he was doing blogging part time, but recently stated taking blogging as his full time hobby, passion, career and a way to earn money from his blogging skills. Anil runs a very successful blog BloggersPassion which covers topics related to Blogging. This blog was started to share blogging tips and for helping you become a successful full time blogger. Apart from being a Pro Blogger, He is really a nice person having friendly nature. Every blogger should have friendly nature. In this Interview, He has shared important information about his blog, Life and professional work.
Let’s learn from his experience and start the interview :-
Table of Contents
- 1 1 > Can you tell us a little about yourself ?
- 2 2 > How and Why did you start blogging Journey ?
- 3 3 > Every website has a back story behind it. Tell us story of BloggersPassion.Com ?
- 4 4 > Mention the Names of your favourite bloggers and blogs ?
- 5 5 > Any special reason for your success in blogging ?
- 6 6 > One reason for which anyone should consider blogging an income source ?
- 7 7 > How many hours do you dedicate to your blog daily ?
- 8 8 > Any idea how to get fast traffic on blog ?
- 9 9 > What’s the first reaction of people when you tell them you are a blogger ?
- 10 10 > Which premium tools you are using on your blog and why ?
- 11 11 > How do you see Guest Posting as a method of driving traffic ?
- 12 12 > What is the blog’s monthly revenue ?
- 13 13 > What is the main revenue source of your blog ?
- 14 14 > Do you attend events like Blogger Meet? Are they useful for bloggers ?
- 15 15 > What do you think is the most important factor in a blogs growth ?
- 16 16 > Are you a part time blogger or a full time blogger ?
- 17 17 > In your view, why do most bloggers fail ?
- 18 18 > What is the biggest blogging mistake you have done ?
- 19 19 > What are your future plans for BloggersPassion ?
- 20 20 > Tell us a little about your Offline Life ?
- 21 21 > What is the role of SEO in the success or failure of a Blog ?
- 22 22 > Any advice that you can give to the readers of my blog for their success ?
- 23 23 > How can readers of the blog get in touch with you ?
1 > Can you tell us a little about yourself ?
Hi, This is Anil Agarwal from BloggersPassion.com blog. I have been working on blogs for a long time now. I’m a guy from Haryana, did my MCA in 2004. After that I started my career in SEO industry and these days doing blogging and SEO consulting.
2 > How and Why did you start blogging Journey ?
It’s because of my SEO profession I came to know about blogs. I used to do different kind of activities for promoting my company websites. One of activity I use to do was creating blogs on different blogging domains with the intension to gain more and more backlinks from as many as trusted domains.
3 > Every website has a back story behind it. Tell us story of BloggersPassion.Com ?
My intension behind working on BloggersPassion.com has been to help other bloggers with their blogging needs. I want to help them drive more traffic to their blogs and at the same time earn maximum revenue from it.
4 > Mention the Names of your favourite bloggers and blogs ?
I have subscribed to lots of blogs into my feedly account. But there are some blogs I use to browse quite often and really love reading their contents.
5 > Any special reason for your success in blogging ?
It’s all due to the hard work I’m putting for a long time on this blog. If you want to get success with blogging, you need to work really hard.
6 > One reason for which anyone should consider blogging an income source ?
No doubt lots of bloggers are able to make their living just because of their blogging skills. With blogging you are your own boss and anything cannot be better than earning money with your comfort zone.
7 > How many hours do you dedicate to your blog daily ?
I use to spend 4-5 hours on daily basis on this blog these days. But in the initial stage, I used to give lots of time like 9-10 hours daily to Bloggers Passion blog.
8 > Any idea how to get fast traffic on blog ?
I use to do keyword research, pick a long tail keyword and will draft a post to bring instant traffic to my blog. We should spend some time in keyword research before writing contents for our blog.
9 > What’s the first reaction of people when you tell them you are a blogger ?
Seriously most of people around me don’t know much about blogging. What they end up understanding is I create websites.
10 > Which premium tools you are using on your blog and why ?
Thesis Theme for this blog
Easy WP SEO plugin to perfect on page activities
Moz.com pro account to keep track of my own and competitors websites
11 > How do you see Guest Posting as a method of driving traffic ?
Guest blogging is a great way to build lots of targeted traffic to a blog. I use to write guest posts for popular blogs in blogging niche. Apart from traffic, guest blogging help us with our blog SEO and gives us the opportunity to build relation with fellow bloggers and their readers.
12 > What is the blog’s monthly revenue ?
I would suggest you check one of my monthly income reports here to know more in detail about it. I have not been publishing monthly income report for some time, but planning to resume them again soon.
13 > What is the main revenue source of your blog ?
I use to make most of my earnings from affiliate products sale. I use to promote blogging related products on my blog which includes web hosting, wordpress related plugins, various themes and seo tools etc.
14 > Do you attend events like Blogger Meet? Are they useful for bloggers ?
I attended few blogging meets in the recent time and I found them quite useful. They are a great way to build relationship with fellow bloggers in your own and other industries.
15 > What do you think is the most important factor in a blogs growth ?
I think regular content updation and networking with other blog owners are very important. To get success with a blog, one need to focus on the chosen niche and should be ready to produce well researched contents on regular intervals.
16 > Are you a part time blogger or a full time blogger ?
I’m a full time blogger. Apart from BloggersPassion.com, I’m also offering blog promotion and seo services. Recently I started a seo consulting website at Seobricks.com.
17 > In your view, why do most bloggers fail ?
We need to give at least 6 months of time to a blog before expecting anything big in return from it. But most bloggers give up within few days as they were expecting to get rich over night. One cannot become rich overnight with blogging. If you are starting a blog, give it some time to grow and keep on doing hard work. Soon things will turn your way.
18 > What is the biggest blogging mistake you have done ?
Here is the list of some of blogging mistakes that I would like to share:
– I relied too heavily on free blogger blogs in the first 2-3 years of my blogging career. I think I wasted lots of my valuable time there. I should have moved to a self hosting blog much earlier.
– I was not building email list from my blogs for a long time. Recently only I started building email list from my blogs.
– I was also not testing which banner on my blog is giving me maximum conversions. But recently I started keeping track of that thing as well.
19 > What are your future plans for BloggersPassion ?
I want to keep working on this blog and want to achieve a good name for me in the blogging niche through this blog. I am aiming at producing better researched contents around the terms of blogging niche.
I’m planning to bring in a new design and aiming at taking its traffic and earnings to next level in the coming days.
20 > Tell us a little about your Offline Life ?
I’m a simple guy who uses to spend most of his time on internet and in the free time, love spending time with my family and friends.
21 > What is the role of SEO in the success or failure of a Blog ?
You cannot get great results from a blog on the basis of your writing skills only. You need to learn the basics of SEO to make your blog more search engine friendly which will ultimately help you drive more traffic from search engines. With modern SEO concepts, you will be able to make your blog readers as well happy.
22 > Any advice that you can give to the readers of my blog for their success ?
Have faith in you and your abilities. Sooner or later, you will get the success. And never give up.
23 > How can readers of the blog get in touch with you ?
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow me on Google plus, Facebook and Twitter here. And don’t forget to check Bloggers Passion to leave your feedback and comments about my efforts.
That’s all friends .Thanks for reading my interview. Keep practising ,keep on learning new things.Keep calm and always be positive.
Please share this Interview with your friends on Facebook as well as Google+, also subscribe to our mail list so that you will not miss out any future post and Don’t forget to comment below.