Table of Contents
- Interview of Pradeep Kumar from HellBound Bloggers
- 1) Your first question is, Can you please introduce yourself and your blog to our readers ?
- 2) When did you start blogging ? And why ?
- 3) Does social media networks play important role behind Blog’s traffic ? How much traffic you are getting from Social media ?
- 4) What are your strategies for Google Updates like Penguin, Hummingbird and Panda & did you see any drop in traffic of Blog ?
- 5) Which are your specialities?
- 6) As a Blogger who is your role model ? Which blog you are following regularly ?
- 7) What is your educational background ?
- 8) Do you share your all knowledge about Blogging, SEO and Internet Marketing on Your Blog ?
- 9) What is your future planning ?
- 10) Last question, Can you please give some advices to Newbie Bloggers ?
Interview of Pradeep Kumar from HellBound Bloggers
Hello readers, With me today is Pradeep Kumar. I am very excited for taking his interview, Currently he blogs at his Blog HellBound Bloggers one of the most popular blogs of India. Where he write about blogging tips, SEO tips, Social media and much more about Internet marketing. Today he is with us to share his knowledge and Blogging experience with us. I hope this interview will help Bloggers to learn something from Pradeep.
Hello Pradeep, Thanks a lot for giving your valuable time to our readers for this Interview and for showing your interest to share your knowledge with newbies. We’ll discuss about Blogging, Internet marketing and SEO tips in this interview.
Pradeep can we start Interview ?
1) Your first question is, Can you please introduce yourself and your blog to our readers ?
Hi guys, this is S.Pradeep Kumar. I’m a blogger, proud Indian and Atheist. I run a blog network and web consulting media called “Slashsquare”. I have been blogging on HellBound Bloggers (HBB), MoviesDrop and HostLater. Also recently made our new venture “Photovity” public. Having plans to start other blogs as well. Hopefully 2014 will be a bright year for us.
2) When did you start blogging ? And why ?
I started Blogging during my school days, almost before 6 to 7 years. I started Blogging to write something on the web, and it was an interesting way to do so. I love sharing stuffs, when I started Blogging I was addicted to Orkut and I was sharing stuffs randomly. Thanks to Google’s Blogger platform, I started a blog and now here I’m.
Social Media plays a major role for a blog’s traffic. They are not just traffic but also has a chance of becoming loyal readers. There is also a chance of getting viral. Think about this, a single ReTweet or single Facebook share might change your blog’s growth. That’s the power of Social Media. Almost 30% of our (#SSQ) traffic coming from Social Media.
4) What are your strategies for Google Updates like Penguin, Hummingbird and Panda & did you see any drop in traffic of Blog ?
If you follow the basic rules of Blogging then you can obviously escape from this 90%. Rest 10% it depends on how you adjust according to each update. Just spend few minutes before you hit the “Publish” button, analyse the blog post, find whether it has any duplicates online and if you are sure about its quality, then go ahead.
My blogs faced some traffic drop recently due to unavoidable circumstances, but we fixed it and hopefully everything becomes fine.
5) Which are your specialities?
I’m not really a specialist on any particular field, I’m always a learner and when I learn new things I’ll be surprised that there’s still lot to learn now. I love Blogging and been blogging for 7 to 8 years, so I have some experience in this. I’m also into Photography now, so hopefully within few months I would be able to understand it and apply it properly.
6) As a Blogger who is your role model ? Which blog you are following regularly ?
I don’t have any specific role model, but I was inspired by Arun Basil Lal from MillionClues.com. That’s the first blog I read properly I would say. I loved the way the blog performed and even I used the same theme from that blog for some months. 😛
Due to my lazy schedule I was not able to read blogs properly these apps but I use apps like Pulse and Flipboard to track hot headlines from various popular blogs. I also love “The Oatmeal” and the way they explain stuffs using infographics and images.
7) What is your educational background ?
I’m a B.E. Computer Science Graduate. Since I was blogging avidly during my college days, I completed my 4 years engineering course in 5 years
I rarely do any awesome SEO on my blog, I just want it to be as natural as possible. I blog about the topics I love or the topics which makes people actually read it. Actually read it? Yes, because most people rarely read blog posts these days, they just scan the posts and stop here and there. I market our blog posts via our groups and through my personal social media profiles. I always love to write blog posts naturally without caring much about professionalism and stuffs, you should write from your heart and not your brain.
9) What is your future planning ?
I have so much of plans. I love planning and very lazy to implement them properly, so I decided to reveal or proceed one at a time. I have this blog network called “Slashsquare” and I wanted to expand the blogs under it. Also I want to create something that provides revenue to all the desperate talented people out there. Create more job opportunities and make internet a better place.
10) Last question, Can you please give some advices to Newbie Bloggers ?
Blogging is like a Race which doesn’t have a destination or end mark. You shouldn’t worry about the stones you encounter during this journey. Analyze your competition and try to perform better than them. If someone criticises you negatively, first check what kind of person he is. If he is experienced, then take that criticism and perform better. Best wishes!
Pradeep, Thanks again for giving your precious time to us. This interview will help many newbies as well as Pros too. We all are wishing you All The Best for your future blogging efforts. Have a nice day, Happy Blogging 🙂
This will not publish :
For Pro Blogger Interview’s Improvement Please write your feedback and suggestion in comment: