Table of Contents
- Interview with Neil Patel From QuickSprout
- 1) Can you tell us a little about yourself ?
- 2) Can you Tell the Story Behind your Blog QuickSprout and Your Internet Companies KissMetrics and Crazy Eggs ?
- 3) Why you decided to make a career in Blogging, SEO and Entrepreneurship ?
- 4) Any idea how to get instate fast traffic on blog ?
- 5) In your view, why do most bloggers fail ?
- 6) What is the biggest blogging mistake you have done ?
- 7) What is the role of SEO in the success or failure of a Blog ?
- 8) From where you got the inspiration? Mention the Name of your favorite blogger and blogs ?
- 9) Which is your Favorite Quote ?
- 10) Give Some SEO Tips to Our Blog Readers and Why Social Media is Just Awesome for getting Huge Traffic ?
- 11) Any advice that you can give to the readers of my blog for their success ?
- 12) How can readers of the blog get in touch with you ?
Interview with Neil Patel From QuickSprout
Hello readers, With me today is Neil Patel. I am very excited for taking his interview. Neil Patel is the co-founder of Crazy Egg, Hello Bar and KISSmetrics. He runs a very Successful Blog QuickSprout. He Share the Tips and Tricks of Traffic and SEO on his blog. He helps companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP and Viacom grow their revenue. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world. He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by the United Nations. Neil has also been awarded Congressional Recognition from the United States House of Representatives.
Let’s learn from his experience and start the interview :-
1) Can you tell us a little about yourself ?
I am Neil Patel , the founder of Crazy Egg & KISSmetrics. I also operate a blog called Quick Sprout.
2) Can you Tell the Story Behind your Blog QuickSprout and Your Internet Companies KissMetrics and Crazy Eggs ?
I started Crazy Egg and KISSmetrics because I have a passion for big data and the insights one can gain from exploring analytics. Quick Sprout is a blog that allows me to share my knowledge and passion about digital marketing.
3) Why you decided to make a career in Blogging, SEO and Entrepreneurship ?
It has been something I have always been passionate about. There is a lot to be gained from the insights provided by big data analytics.
4) Any idea how to get instate fast traffic on blog ?
I have many guides that on my blog that provide guidance for traffic generation. I don’t think there is a quick solution though. You have to work at anything to get great results.
You also have to give it time as it is rare to get instant traffic unless you spend money on paid ads.
5) In your view, why do most bloggers fail ?
I think they don’t take the time to do things right. Most bloggers expect to make income and get tons of traffic without spending the time to write exceptionally good content.
Once you build up your traffic you can then worry about monetization. But without great content you won’t get a lot of traffic.
6) What is the biggest blogging mistake you have done ?
When I first started off I didn’t have articles that were as in-depth as they are now. I was blogging for fun. Now I blog more for a purpose.
The in-depth articles is what helps me increase my overall long tail search traffic, social shares, and overall visitor loyalty. It takes time to create content like that, but in the end it works out best.
7) What is the role of SEO in the success or failure of a Blog ?
SEO plays a major role in overall success of any blogging venture. It’s all about getting everything right and optimized, also having the right internal linking structure before you begin and blogging.
You also want to make sure your URLs are search engine friendly as this kind of stuff can really hurt you if you have to change it later down the road.
8) From where you got the inspiration? Mention the Name of your favorite blogger and blogs ?
I have been inspired by many people. One is my co-founder Hiten Shah. He has always guided me in the right direction. Another is Andy Liu who has been a great mentor. And best of all, I get a lot of inspiration from all of my readers.
9) Which is your Favorite Quote ?
Nothing worth having comes easy.
10) Give Some SEO Tips to Our Blog Readers and Why Social Media is Just Awesome for getting Huge Traffic ?
Social media is a means to share your content. It’s like having a free PR tool. If you do everything right and promote accordingly you will surely get the traffic and exposure you need for free via social media.
If you want more social traffic make sure you place scroll share buttons on your blog like Sharebar.
11) Any advice that you can give to the readers of my blog for their success ?
My only suggestion would be to try everything out. You can never go when you are constantly improving your processes out and testing new things. See what works best.
12) How can readers of the blog get in touch with you ?
They can check out my blog. I respond to all comments. They can also ask questions on the forum within my blog.
Neil, Thanks again for giving your precious time to us. This interview will help many newbies as well as Pros too.
That’s All Friends. Keep practising ,keep on learning new things. Keep calm and always be positive.