Reading books has always been fun. While reading a book many people starts relating themselves with the same situations and sometimes it happens that they are not able to keep the book aside even if they have their final exams on the way.
Table of Contents
- Best Things Only Book Lovers Would Truly Understand
- 1) Losing The Desired Word You Were On
- 2) Hardest Thing : Finding The Best Location For Reading a Book 😉
- 3) Selection Of The Book 😀
- 4) Selecting A Book While Entering Into Book Shop
- 5) Reading Out One Line Twice 😛
- 6) Never Folding Up A Page 😉
- 7) Buying One, Finishing It and Then Searching For Another Book
- 8) Sharing Is Caring 😀
- 9) You’re Into Book and Found It Has Ended 🙁
- 10) Reading While You Left For Work
- 11) Lost Your Book While Travelling 😀
- 12) That Silence You Need When Someone Says Anything
- 13) When You Find Your Favourite Book Released As a Book 😉
- 14) Spoilers, Who Don’t Love Reading’ Books 😛
- 15) Not Enough Time To Read All The Books Available In The World
- 16) When They Republish a Book With New Cover
- 17) When People Buy You a Book You Wanted From Long Time 😛
- 18) Forget To Bookmark The Page You Were On
- 19) Telling People The Reason Why You Loved One Of The Books You Purchased
- 20) Worst Part Is Exchanging Books and Not Reading It
Best Things Only Book Lovers Would Truly Understand
It all depends upon the readers and the book, you can find many books in the market but you need to select the one best for you which would make you happy while reading it. But if you are an Book Lover then you won’t think of it even once before buying any book from marketplace near you. Want to know the reasons to your why then you will be happy to read 20 Things Only Book Lovers Will Understand.
1) Losing The Desired Word You Were On
It’s the one of the biggest problems which makes a book lover HYPER. Losing the word you were on doesn’t makes any sense to be rude but sometimes while into the books and shuffling between different pages may help you to come across this situation and make you the most anger person from the inside.
2) Hardest Thing : Finding The Best Location For Reading a Book 😉
You might not feel comfortable even when you are sitting straight or laying down or even if you’re on stomach. It’s always hard selecting a place to start reading.
3) Selection Of The Book 😀
This question consumes most of our time. It takes a lot of time while selecting the right book which you want to read.
4) Selecting A Book While Entering Into Book Shop
When you enter a book shop it becomes very difficult selecting one of the best books from those 1000’s available in the shop. Therefore you need to select the best book which you want to buy, but remember your pocket should allow the amount.
5) Reading Out One Line Twice 😛
It’s one of the most followed things while reading a book. Many people repeats one lines twice or even thrice.
6) Never Folding Up A Page 😉
Book lovers don’t like pages to be folded they might scold you if you folded any of their pages and they found it’s you, then you’re gone.
7) Buying One, Finishing It and Then Searching For Another Book
Did you complete reading your one of the books? not yet and started another book? Stop why to quit reading the first one, go ahead and complete it first.
8) Sharing Is Caring 😀
Have you read your book? done with it? you might share it with your friends to grab their books for free.
9) You’re Into Book and Found It Has Ended 🙁
You think the book is left with the last part or chapter and suddenly you found that you have completed it.
10) Reading While You Left For Work
It’s the most expensive time for readers. Why to waste an hour travelling in trains instead you can read a book.
11) Lost Your Book While Travelling 😀
Most of the person’s doesn’t lose their books but yes you might be unlucky to lose a book in trains.
12) That Silence You Need When Someone Says Anything
While reading a book every reader love to have pin drop silence in the room. If you are not able to find a quiet room then you won’t be able to understand the story of the book.
13) When You Find Your Favourite Book Released As a Book 😉
It’s most annoying and funny because you already know the story of what is going to happen in the movie. There’s actually no need of it.
14) Spoilers, Who Don’t Love Reading’ Books 😛
People who don’t love reading books are the most irritating and the spoilers of a reader’s life.
15) Not Enough Time To Read All The Books Available In The World
If you start finding time to read more you will find you can’t actually do so. So, stop wasting your time on thinking and start reading the book you’re holding.
16) When They Republish a Book With New Cover
Ahhh! It’s a crap. Move forward.
17) When People Buy You a Book You Wanted From Long Time 😛
It only happens either on Christmas or birthdays.
18) Forget To Bookmark The Page You Were On
It’s another one of the most annoying things which can be there in a life of reader, it even sometimes happens with me but after all you can get on to the page just a free view over the last page you remember.
19) Telling People The Reason Why You Loved One Of The Books You Purchased
Mainly people who doesn’t read book might not get these things but actually whenever you may ask a person why you love reading a specific book you might get busy for next 1 hour.
20) Worst Part Is Exchanging Books and Not Reading It
It is difficult to forget reading a book but it might happen you mistakenly forget to read one of your favourite book which you got by exchanging your another book.
I hope you enjoy this article, share it on social media if you are a book lover! 😀