With the gaining momentum of online music apps, there are millions who listen to music all the time on their smartphones.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter Tool
Thanks to interactive streaming through apps like YouTube, Spotify, Amazon Music Unlimited and Apple Music that listening to online music has become easier and cost-effective than ever. Only by paying a small part of our savings towards these music app services, we can listen to unlimited songs on-the-go.
Nevertheless, despite the services, illegitimate sharing of files still remains a big issue. Hence, in order to prevent illegal file sharing, files can be guarded with DRM through which it becomes tough to convert it to MP3 format.
Here, we’ll show you DRM removal from songs on Spotify using AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Windows. Let’s check out this product.
1] AudFree Spotify Music Converter – A look into the details
AudFree Spotify Downloader is a program that is tailored for Mac and Windows users and you get it both in premium and free versions.
You can download Spotify songs or album in various audio formats such as AAC, MP3, M4A, WAC, FLAC and many more. Through this tool, you can resolve music issues with Spotify app and be able to download your favorite tracks.
AudFree is a multimedia developer and producer (that is driven by innovation) that innovates technologies which eliminate DRM for music lovers.
With this software program, you can remove DRM from Apple Music, iTunes audiobooks and songs thereby making entertainment seamless for you.
2] Pivotal Features of AudFree Spotify Music Converter
Before you set your hands on this software program, you should get a grip over its features. Let’s take a quick look at the various features of this tool.
- Spotify is encoded with DRM format and hence it is tough to play music on other devices like MP3 player and car. Thanks to AudFree that you can convert it to various formats like M4A, MP3, AAC and WAV. With this tool, there won’t be any limitation of the devices that you use Spotify on.
- When music is DRM protected, you can listen to songs online. However, if you wish to listen to songs without internet connection, you would have to download songs offline. You can dodge the DRM rules and listen to offline tracks.
- This software lets you repair ID tags and edit other parameters of audio. Users can edit codec, sample rate, audio channel and many such things.
- It is touted to be a music converted with a huge speed of converting music. In fact the downloading and converting process is even 5-times faster.
- Both the paid version and the free version of AudFree Spotify music converter lets users export tracks and download them in a seamless and neat manner.
- Being a lightweight software it runs easily on your device. It consumes less than 4 MB of your space during installation.
- With a decent interface, it seems to be apt for beginners.
3] Installing AudFree Spotify music converter – A guide
This software gives the option to the users to try a product at no cost. If you use the trial mode of the software, this will download just the first minute of the Spotify song. This is when it is better to upgrade to the Premium version. Here are the steps to install.
- Log in to the official website of AudFree.
- Click on the download button (Green in color) and download the version for Windows (Free).
- Once downloaded, double-click on it. You’ll have to agree to the T&C given and proceed by ticking on the “Agree” button.
- Drag this app to the App folder of your Windows system. Hold the icon and just drag it to the Application folder using the mouse.
- Enter Dock and click on the folder where you can find the icon of AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Click.
- Soon you can see the front page of the app now that you have installed the web app in the system. If you still didn’t install and run it.
4] An In-Depth Tutorial for the Beginners
Now that we assume you’ve installed the tool on your system, here is an elaborate guide.
- Launch the tool and soon the app will be loaded on its own. Enter the Spotify account to locate songs that you wish to download. Drag them from Spotify store to the main window of AudFree. You may even copy the URL of the song and paste it in the search thread.
- Once you import the music tracks, go to ‘Preferences’ to see the format of output at MP3. In case you wish to convert to some other format, you may change parameters of audio of each format.
- Next, find the ‘Convert’ button and click on it. Soon the program will start downloading Spotify songs and convert them to free versions (DRM-protective) of the chosen audio format.
- You will get all the downloaded Spotify songs in your ‘History’ folder.
5] Pros and Cons of AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Windows
- You get the best DRM-free songs.
- Extremely fast converting speed and downloading speed.
- Wide array of formats to which you can convert.
- No deterioration of quality of the tracks.
- Trial version gives limited time.
- Too many ads in the free version.
To conclude, it can be undoubtedly claimed that this is probably the best converter that you can get both for Windows and Mac. Most of us are music buffs who love to stay tuned to our favorite tracks on-the-go.
If you have been using Spotify for streaming music, this is a must-have software application. Nevertheless, the free version won’t be able to satiate you and hence it is recommended that you upgrade to the Premium version to utilize all the best features.
The tool will impress you with its low consumption of memory and fiery speed of converting tracks. Once you try out this tool, you will find yourself going crazy about it.