It might appear to be an intense issue with a top-notch telephone like the #Google Pixel (#Pixel) continues to restart all alone without a clear explanation. There are a few variables we want to consider while investigating an issue like this and it is basic you take this matter persistently as there are times when things won’t turn out well for you. Thus, here, I will handle this issue since we’ve proactively gotten a ton of protests from our readers in regards to this one.
Keep reading to comprehend the reason why there are times when your telephone simply restarts all alone with practically no obvious reason or reason. You may likewise figure out how to investigate your Pixel telephone in the wake of reading this article. The issue might in any case persist even subsequent to doing all essential investigating techniques here, particularly on the off chance that the issue is brought about due to a hardware issue.
Troubleshooting Google Pixel that continues to restart
Reboot issues are frequently caused by firmware misfires and other set-up-related issues, despite the fact that there are likewise times when applications additionally trigger framework-related worries that might influence the exhibition of the telephone. We want to confine the issue promptly so we will have a clearer perspective on what’s truly occurring with your gadget. When we understand what the reason or what truly is the issue with your Pixel is, we can attempt to form an answer. With everything that is expressed, this is the very thing that I want you to do in a bid to fix this issue:
Stage 1: Charge your telephone and check whether it actually reboots all alone
Irregular reboots might be brought about by a weak battery. Obviously, the battery is among the primary parts of a telephone that will decay quicker than anything more. In most pessimistic scenarios, a battery may currently be harmed after only a day of purpose. At the point when it works out, the telephone might in any case drive up however it might restart habitually or might be depleted after only a little while in the wake of being completely energized.
The motivation behind this step isn’t to fix the issue but to inform you as to whether it’s actually an issue with the battery or not. At the point when you plug your Pixel telephone, you’re giving it a steady power source so in the event that it doesn’t reboot all alone while being charged, then there’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity it truly is an issue with the battery. In which case, that’s just the way it is with the exception of taking it back to the store and having a professional investigate it.
Stage 2: Try to reboot your Pixel telephone in protected mode and notice
It actually doesn’t fix the issue, however, will give you knowledge of whether one or a portion of your outsider applications is making your Pixel restart haphazardly with no intercession from you. Booting your telephone up in experimental mode cripples all third-party applications for a brief time so on the off chance that one of them is causing the issue, the gadget shouldn’t reboot all alone when in that state. This is the way you boot your Google Pixel in experimental mode:
- Press and hold the Power button until the Google logo shows up on the screen then discharge. Permit a few seconds for the logo to show up.
- With the Google logo still on screen, press and hold the Volume down button.
- Continue to hold the Volume down button until “Safe mode” shows up in the lower-left of the open screen then, at that point, discharge. This might require as long as 30 seconds.
Assuming the issue sorts out in this mode, find the applications that are causing the issue and uninstall them individually. Start your inquiry from the latest introduced applications. You may likewise do the industrial facility reset on the off chance that you don’t know which applications are causing the issue however kindly note that every one of your records and information will be erased so ensure you back them up.
- Open your gadget’s Settings application.
- Under “Personal,” tap Backup and reset.
- Tap Factory information reset and afterward Reset telephone or Reset tablet.
- If you have a screen lock, you’ll have to enter your example, PIN, or secret word.
- When provoked, tap Erase all that to delete all information from your gadget’s internal storage.
- When your gadget has completed the process of eradicating, select the choice to reboot your gadget.
- When you’re finished, reestablish your information. Figure out how to reestablish your information on a Pixel telephone.
Stage 3: Perform the expert reset on your Google Pixel
If you’ve as of now uninstalled all thought applications however your telephone is as yet rebooting all alone, then you have no other decision except to do the Master Reset. This will erase every one of your records, applications, information, photographs, recordings, and so forth so ensure you back them up prior to following the means beneath.
- If your gadget is on, switch it off.
- Press and hold the Volume down button. While holding Volume down, press and hold the
- Power the button until the telephone turns on. You’ll see “Start” with a bolt around it.
- Press the Volume down button until you feature “Recovery mode.”
- Press the Power button to begin recuperation mode. You’ll see a picture of an Android robot with an interjection mark (you may likewise see “No order”).
- Press and hold the Power button. While holding Power, press the Volume up button once. Then discharge the Power button.
- If “Wipe information/plant reset” isn’t featured, press the Volume down button until it is. Then, at that point, press the Power button to choose it.
- Press the Volume down button until you feature “Yes” (or “Yes – erase all client information”). Then press the Power button to choose it.
- After the reset is finished, press the Power button to choose “Reboot framework now.”
- When you’re finished, restore your information.
Give Your Pixel a Full Battery Charge
Staying away from full battery charges is one of the most well-known tips to broaden your battery’s life expectancy. Many individuals concur that continually beating up to 100 can decrease your battery’s ability to hold charges additional time. Indeed, kindly top your Pixel’s battery as far as possible up to 100 and check in the event that the gadget actually restarts all alone.
Clear Your App Cache
- Navigate to Settings and select Apps and warnings.
- Tap See all applications.
- Select the applications you frequently use and afterward tap Storage and reserve.
- Hit the Clear reserve button. Rehash the cycle for each application.
Free Up Some Space and Update Your OS
Following up, uninstall the applications you never again need or haven’t utilized in a long. Do likewise for the wide range of various records put away on your gadget. Ensure somewhere around 15% of your extra room is free.
- Go to Settings and select Storage.
- Then tap Manage storage.
- Select the things you need to eliminate and afterward hit the Free up button situated at the lower part of the screen.
Consider uninstalling as of late added applications on the off chance that your Pixel telephone began rebooting without help from anyone else soon after you introduced certain applications.
Moreover, you can go to Settings, select Storage, and afterward empower Smart storage. From here onward, your gadget will naturally clear backed-up photographs and recordings when you’re perilously running out of free space.
Then return to Settings and select System. Tap System update and check in the event that there’s a more up-to-date Android rendition accessible for your Pixel telephone. Introduce it, restart your telephone and check to assume that the issue is no more.
Reset Your Settings
Did this issue begin happening after you changed specific settings? If so, return them. On the off chance that you don’t recollect which settings you altered, reset your gadget to default settings. Remember this will delete every one of your information from your gadget. Remember to reinforce your information to your Google record to reestablish it later on.
- Go to Settings and select System.
- Then tap Advanced and go to Reset choices.
- First, select Reset Wi-Fi, portable, and Bluetooth and actually take a look at the outcomes. Go on with Reset application inclinations. Check if the restart issue continues.
- If this is the situation, then, at that point, tap Erase all information (manufacturing plant reset) and afterward select Reset telephone.
- Enter your PIN, example, or password when incited.
- Select Erase all to launch the cycle.
- Once the reset interaction is finished, you can set up your telephone and reestablish your information.
Assuming that the issue continues to happen, this could demonstrate your equipment is defective. Have your Pixel telephone fixed at one of Google’s Repair Centers or go to an approved repair partner. You might have to supplant your battery.
In the event that your Google Pixel continues to restart itself, clear the application store and let lose some space. Uninstall as of late introduced applications and eliminate the wide range of various applications and documents you never again need. Then update your telephone and actually look at the outcomes.
If all else fails, reset your gadget to processing plant settings. In the event that this technique neglects to yield positive outcomes, probably, you’re managing an equipment issue, and you want to have your Pixel fixed.