IELTS is considered one of the world’s leading tests of English language proficiency that is not too difficult to pass in itself but includes a wide array of tasks and questions the answering methodology of which is required to be correct and standardised.
The final examination takes less than 3 hours to complete and is assessed based on your ability to read, write, listen and speak in English, the kind of questions of each IELTS section being predictable based on the previous year’s question pattern.
Singapore provides a range of professional English language proficiency tests including the Isles that offers students diverse sets of practice tests and resource materials to help you prepare for IELTS in the best manner possible.
Read through this blog to learn about some of the best advice to crack IELTS on the first goand why IELTS Singapore is the best choice English language proficiency programme.
How can IELTS courses in Singapore help you prepare for the upcoming examination?
The IELTS scores considered good are indicated somewhere between 5.5 and 6.5 as per the previous year’s test results, which is equivalent to CEFRB2 level.
Let’s look into the following advantages that can come your way if you choose to study IELTS from Singapore and ways it can help you better understand the English language in different contexts with little difficulty.
- Become aware of the different skills being assessed in each part and the type of questions asked.
- Stay familiar with the latest test format and the grading system.
- Develop a coherent study plan and stick to it.
- Analyse your strengths and weaknesses to work towards upskilling and strengthening those weak points.
- Take a moment to grasp the ultimate intent of each question asked by the examiner.
- Seek expert feedback and advice and check your progress consistently, you can even compare it with your fellow classmates so as not to be left behind.
- Undergo mock IELTS tests especially for reading and listening sections to get in tune with the exam conditions.
Why should you choose Singapore to prepare for your IELTS examination?
Besides helping you make critical decisions on how to study for the upcoming IELTS examination, English language courses taught in Singapore a tailor-made to provide you with the right guidance and effort needed to obtain a high band score on the IELTS test.
You will learn to become aware of the necessity for gathering quality feedback from your family members and peers regarding your progress in communicating in English and venture different ways of preparing for English language examinations by learning about the different test conditions for the different sections
You will not only discover the ability to paraphrase but also realise the importance of exam timings that is allotted to each paper of the IELTS examination.
For more information on English language courses offered in Singapore visit our website today and get your aisles test materials in your inbox in just a few minutes ofenrolment!
This article was written by Deblina Dam.