How to send pdf file in whatsapp: Hey! all today we are here with one interesting and most awaited topic on Just Web World that is How to Send Any File on Whatsapp Zip, PDF, Doc, PSD from iPhone or Android. As i know that everyone loves to share their memorial videos, pictures and audios on WhatsApp but sometimes it lacks in sending some really important files in format of Zip, PDF, DOC, PSD. Now due to availability of WhatsApp on PC nowadays people wanted to share files but it really sucks because it does not support to send files of different extensions rather than that of Audio, Video and Pictures. So to get you all out of this problem, i have a solution for you people on How to Send Any File on Whatsapp Zip, PDF, Doc, PSD from iPhone or Android. 😀 Do read it below carefully.
Tips to Send Any File on Whatsapp
Sharing files of different extensions on whatsapp is a very easy process, but its only available for Android and iPhones users, its sad for Windows Phone users but yes soon i guess Microsoft will find a way to share files of different extensions on windows. Now without wasting much time let’s get back to our topic on How to Send File on Whatsapp Zip, PDF, Doc, PSD from iPhone or Android.
Method to Send File On Whatsapp
- First of all you need to have a Android / iPhone, WhatsApp installed.
- Now, you should download the app named Dropbox on your iPhone and Android mobile phone to get started to share the files of different extensions on your android and iPhone.
- When you have successfully installed Dropbox on your iPhone / Android, Now it would ask you to register a new account with Dropbox or you can also enter your old credentials if you already have a account with Dropbox.
- Now after creating an account on Dropbox, close it and open app store on your iPhone and Android respectively.
- Now in App store search for CloudSend App and download it.
- After successfully installing Clousend App open it and it will ask you to authorize Dropbox with it, their is no harm while connecting Dropbox and cloudsend rather it would help to share files among users.
- Open CloudSend on your iPhone / Android, and select the files which you want to share on WhatsApp(any format)
- Now after selecting the files it will automatically start uploading them and once the upload is finished it will provide you with a link which you can share on your whatsapp to share any format file on whatsapp for free.
- That’s it, hope it goes everything fine for you guys! 😀
Must Check following articles of whatsapp.
I guess now you all know that How to Send Any File Via Whatsapp Zip, PDF, Doc, PSD from iPhone or Android. Please do comment below your problems and we would get back to you ASAP. Sharing the post is much appreciated.
Thanks For Giving Us Your Precious Time. 😉