ICICI bank is one of the most reputed private banks of our country that has millions of account holders. It is known for its excellent features and services that have touched the lives of all its customers.
ICICI Online Trading Account – ICICI Direct
People have started opening ‘Direct Account’ for investments as it offers a very wide range in the investment options. ICICI securities are an integral part of the bank. There are over more than 20 Lakh customers who have enrolled in ICICI direct account.
1] ICICI Direct Account
ICICI Direct account is much under the flagship of this world famous financial service provider, ICICI bank and its homepage allows a wide set of investment products that include Derivatives trading, IPO and fixed deposits, Mutual fund investments, wealth products, home loans, etc. Avail all the features and benefits through ICICI Direct login and plan your future investments accordingly.
2] Steps to open an ICICI Direct Account
Online application is one of the easiest ways to open account with any banks and ICICI bank provides seamless online services from opening a bank account to other options of transactions, investments, etc.
You can also take the banking login guide from finance gradeup if you find any difficulty or problem in login to your ICICI Direct account.
The below steps show you that how to fill the ‘On Line Registration Form’ and proceed to opening a ‘Direct Account with ICICI bank’.
- Visit the official ICICI direct bank website: icicidirect.com.
- Click on the option ‘Apply Online – Resident Account’. It is located under the ‘Open an Account’ section on the same page.
- Now, select the ‘Type of Account’ that you wish to open and fill the details including your Full Name, Father’s Name, Age, Mobile Number, Email ID, Current Address, etc. as asked in the form.
- You can also create a ‘User ID’ with strong and case sensitive password at the very time of registration. Once you are done with all the details filled in the form, you need to hit on ‘Submit’ button.
- Once the ‘Submit’ button is pressed, it will generate an ‘ARN’ that will be sent to you online. Keep the ‘ARN’ safe as you need to mention it on the ‘Physical Application Form’. This will help to allot the same ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ which has been created by you earlier.
- ICICI bank executive will now visit at your residential address which you mentioned in the form. They will visit within 2 working days from your submission of the form. They will help you to complete the other opening formalities.
- The bank executive can drop by at your doorstep making it even easier for you to open the ‘ICICI Direct Account’ with this prominent banking service.
3] Essential Documents to Open ICICI Direct Account
- You would need to submit a certain set of documents when the executive visits for further opening formalities.
- 2 Passport sized photographs of the applicant. The photographs should be clear and should not be clicked more than 3 months ago.
- 2 Passport sized photographs of the nominee. It requires clear picture and not clicked earlier than 3 months.
- Permanent Account Number or PAN card is required (Both Original and Xerox for verification) at the time of submission of the physical form.
- Address will also be needed for verification. Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Water bill, Electricity bill, Landline bill, Postpaid Mobile Number bill, etc. are considered as address proofs.
The executive will process these documents with your permission and an ICICI Direct account shall be opened for the applicant.