The world is being digitized in terms of creating links by mean of networking and communication. The major product developer and service provider of networking and communication is Cisco Systems, Inc. This company is trending the global divergence in the field of data communication and networking by introducing switching and business router product. WebEx (Association and Telepresence) as well as Cloud Supervision and Administration are the additional services provided by Cisco.
Table of Contents☰
- Overview – Cisco CCNA Training & Certifications
Overview – Cisco CCNA Training & Certifications
Along with these specifications of services, Cisco is initiating the Certification program that will aid many IT professionals easily familiarize themselves with the emerging product viaa solution-oriented approach while publicly dealing with great ease. There are certain levels of these certification programs:
- Specialized (Architect)
Every level of this certification program offers a new qualification. Each qualification is obtained by clearing Cisco certification assessments.
- CCENT: CISCO CERTIFIED ENTRY NETWORKING TECHNICIAN.
- CCT:CISCO CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN.
- CCNA: CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE.
- CCDA: CISCO CERTIFIED DESIGN ASSOCIATE.
- CCNP:CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK PROFESSIONAL.
- CCDP: CISCO CERTIFIED DESIGN PROFESSIONAL.
- CCDE: CISCO CERTIFIED DESIGN EXPERT.
- CCIE: CISCO CERTIFIED INTERNETWORK EXPERT.
- CCAR:CISCO CERTIFIED ARCHITECT.
After the general overview of Cisco certification program, we’ll focus on the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), one of the most popular Cisco associate-level certifications.
1) CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
The CCNA 200-125 tests the individual’s ability to set, configure, manage and troubleshoot medium-size defects of switched and routed networks as well as implement and verify the connections to remote nodes in the WAN.
For the CCNA certification you have to clear one or two exams. The CCNA is capable of installation, maintenance and troubleshooting the networks. To prepare for the exam you need to look at exam dumps from sites like prepaway.com which offer 100% free certification training materials in order to pass the exam quickly and gather the knowledge and test your skills fast. The CCNA 200-125 certified professional is dealing with different applications some of them are listed below:
- Routing &Switching
- Data Center
- Service Provider
- Cyber Ops
2) CCNA Routing and Switching
The CCNA Routing and Switching certification has two modules:
- The first module is entitled to “100-105ICND1”.
- The second module is entitled to “200-105 ICND2”.
Both exams contain the range of 45-55 questions and last about 90 minutes.
3) CCNA DataCenter
The CCNA Data Center certification has two modules:
- The first module is “200-150 DCICN”.
- The second module is “200-155 DCICT”.
Theseexams include 65-75 questions in total and last about 90 minutes.
4) CCNA Service Provider
The CCNA Service Provider certification has two modules:
- The first exam is “640-875 SPNGN1”.
- The second exam is “640-878 SPNGN2”.
These CCNA tests cover 65-75 question range within 90 minutes.
5) CCNA Security
The CCNA Security certification contains only one exam – “210-260 IINS”. This test is about 90 minutes with the range of 60 to 70 questions in total.
6) CCNA Cloud
TheCCNA Cloud certification has two modules:
- The first assessment is entitled to “210-451 CLDFND”.
- The second module is entitled to “210-455 CLDADM”. This test lastsand contains 55-65 questions in total.
Both tests require about 90 minutes to cover all 55-60 question assessmentof various type.
7) CCNA Cyber Ops
The CCNA Cyber Ops certification has two modules:
- The first module is entitled to “210-250 SECFND”.
- The first module is entitled to “210-255 SECOPS”.
These certification tests contain the range of 55 to 60 questions with 90-minutes duration.
8) CCNA Collaboration
The CCNA Collaboration certification includes two exams:
- The firstexam is “210-060 CICD”.
- The second exam is “210-065 CIVND”.
The exams last 75 minutes and cover 55-65 questions of different types.
9) CCNA Wireless
The CCNA Wireless certification as well as the CCNA Security has one module “200-355 WIFUND” which includes the range of 60-70 questions and the time-limit of 90 minutes.
10) CCNA Industrial
The CCNA Industrial certification has two tests:
- The firsttest is “200-601 IMINS2”.
- The secondtest is “200-125 CCNA”.
They are about 90 minutes long with the range of 55 to 60 questions in total.
As for the types of questions, these certification exams contain multiple choice questions (single/multiple answers), drag and drops, hotspots, testlets, etc.
11) CCNA certified professional jobs categories:
The jobs opportunities of CCNA 200-125 certified professionals are as follows:
- Network Engineer
- Telecommunication Engineer
- Network Technician
- Network Operations Technician
- The Network Analyst
- Network Operations Analyst
NOTE: In 2013, Cisco revised its CCNA certification program with upgrade role in the field of information and technology. The CCNA certification is valid for 3 years. After this period, the certified professional must clear recertification test.
In this era of technologies, to be a certified specialist in IT sphere is not only prestigious but also profitable. But to become a CCNA 200-125 professional is the great opportunity to be better than others. After all, the Cisco certifications are a green light for your successful future.
If you have the CCNA cert, you have all chances to find a good job with high salary. According the recent statistics, the min average salary of CCNA expert is about $39,195. The interesting thing is that women who have passed the CCNA exam and become Cisco specialist, earn more money than men! Sites like Prepaway help candidates to pass the exams fast!
As you can see, Cisco gives an opportunity for all individuals to take the exams and get the certifications. It depends on you to go for the bright future or stay in the dark corner of oblivion.