Whether you are managing a start-up business, small-sized business or already an established one – hiring a qualified Los Angeles SEO consultant is necessary to help increase your business’ online presence. Increasing online presence means more exposure on the internet by utilizing search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.
With SEO best practices, your business can generate more revenue through online engagement in the most efficient and effective way. If you are asking ‘how and why should I hire a Los Angeles SEO Consultant?’, then read the full article to answer your question.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search Engine Optimization or commonly called as SEO is a digital marketing technique that helps business websites rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). For example, if a potential customer search on the internet the products or services you offer – appearing in the top search results is a huge advantage.
The customers will likely to read your website and will engage you to avail the services offered or buy your product. This type of technique requires specialization and a high level of understanding on how search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo rank a website.
There are a lot of things to consider to be on the top of search engine results and a typical Los Angeles SEO consultant can help business owners to achieve this marketing goal.
What are the Search Engine Optimization SEO Best Practices?
The truth is, there are no constant SEO best practices. SEO techniques are kept on evolving whenever the major search engines especially Google updates their ranking algorithm. The major reason why SEO professionals exist is to conduct research and study on how to effectively rank a website based on the latest Google algorithm.
Below are some of the SEO methods that are widely used and remain effective for quite some time despite the constant Google algorithm update.
1] On-Page SEO
This type of SEO technique helps your company’s website become more customer-friendly and relevant to the search query based on the phrase or keywords used when searching the internet.
This is usually done by a Los Angeles SEO consultant through visual content optimization with the use of targeted keywords. This will make your website more visually appealing to both customers and search engines resulting in a boost in organic searches ranking.
2] Off-Page SEO
One important factor to consider ranking your company’s website higher in search results is off-page SEO or commonly known as Link Building technique.
With the help of a Los Angeles SEO consultant, not only your website will increase its online presence, but will also attract new potential customers via social media advertising and blog post referencing.
3] Technical SEO
This SEO method requires a high level of technical expertise. This will make your website more user-friendly in terms of web design.
A good Los Angeles SEO consultant will optimize specific technical aspect of your website like mobile friendliness, URL structure and page loading speed. These are the top three (3) things search engine are considering when ranking websites.
4] High-Quality Content
You have probably heard of the famous phrase “content is king”, these words are actually true when it comes to SEO. Constantly posting high-quality articles will help increase your website’s ranking in organic searches.
Search engine aims to provide relevant and high-quality content to its readers; hence they will surely rank those trusted websites. SEO experts also help in determining the best phrases and keywords that will fit your products or services and they will create content out of these words to be posted on your website.
Why Hire a Qualified Los Angeles SEO Consultant?
Dealing with the latest SEO updates to increase online presence requires a huge amount of time. As business owners, you should focus on managing other aspects of your business such as sales, accounting and production.
Let the SEO professionals do the keyword research, writing high-quality articles, web development and design or building quality backlinks to boost your website’s ranking. Here are the top two (2) benefits you can get when hiring a Los Angeles SEO Consultant.
- Save time and money– Save your time by focusing on running your business and let the SEO experts run the digital marketing for you. Also, using SEO as your main online marketing campaign will save you a ton of money as opposed to traditional advertising campaigns such as television and radio advertisement, posters or a local newspaper. You will also save human resources, tools, equipment, the monthly cost of salary expense plus benefits and bonuses.
- Getting the best results– If you want to increase your website’s traffic and increase online presence, do it with the right people. A team of SEO experts have the complete tools and skills to produce maximum results. Their staff are highly trained and committed to use their knowledge and expertise in order to provide you with the best outcome based on your goals.
Another good thing when engaging an SEO consultant is they also provide FREE SEO audit. Meaning, they will examine your website and provide you with a comprehensive technical report about your website’s ranking factors and what are the things that you need to improve to increase your online presence.
How to Find the Best Los Angeles SEO Consultant?
Finding the best SEO consultant can be a tedious task if you do not have the right knowledge of how SEO works. Here are a few tips and reminders when looking for a qualified SEO professional to help increase your website’s ranking:
- Study basic SEO– Ensure to fully understand the ins and outs of this online marketing technique.
- Research the person or entity – Conduct research about them prior engagement through reading client reviews and testimonials. Do not just read client testimonials on their landing pages. Better refer to a third-party blog or review websites. Another way to gather feedback is to contact the client directly and ask for the services offered.
- Ask the right questions– When conducting the interview, make sure to ask how they handle a certain project and situation similar to what you are looking for.