If you’re a fan of comedy serials, you’ll be rather happy to hear that SAB TV is again back with its new comedy show Madam Sir or Maddam Sir, that it produced by Kinnari Mehta and Jay Mehta under the Jay Productions banner.
Madam Sir Cast, SAB TV Serial, Story, Timings and Real Names
The story of this comedy serial revolves around all the new criminal cases that arrive at Janpad, Lucknow Police Station and how bravely, wittily and smartly the female cops handle the case.
In fact, emotion also plays a vital role in the way the female cops handle these cases and this is why the tagline of this show is Kuch Baat Hai Kyunki Jazbaat Hai.
Maddam Sir serial is all set to replace SAB TV’s famous show Jijaji Chhat Per Hain. The lead role or the main role of Inspector Hasina Mallik (S.H.O) is done by Gulki Joshi and the main role of Sub-Inspector Karishma Singh is done by the main actress Yuktii Kapoor.
On the other hand, the role of the head constable, Pushpa Singh is played by the actress Sonali Naik. Sonali Naik was seen last in Gathbandhan serial and the role of Santosh Sharma or the lady constable is played by Bhavika Sharma. She was also seen in Star Bharat’s Jiji Maa serial.
Telecast Details of Maddam Sir
- Name of the Show: Maddam Sir.
- Channel: SAB TV and Sony LIV.
- Produced by: Jay Productions.
- Start Date: 24th February 2020.
- New episodes post lockdown: From 13th July 2020.
- Time of Telecast: Mon-Fri at 10.00 PM.
- Repeat Telecast on SD: Mon-Fri at 1.12 AM, 3.00 AM, 5.00 AM, 8.00 AM and 10.00 AM.
- Repeat Telecast on HD: Mon-Fri at 1.00 AM, 2.00 AM, 4.00 AM, 7.30 AM, 9.30 AM, 12.00 PM, 2.30 PM an 7.00 PM.
- Main Cast: Yukti Kapoor, Bhavika Sharma, Gulki Joshi, Sonali Pandil Naik.
- Genre: Comedy
- Director: Hemen Chauhan
- Concept: Priya Mishra
- Screenplay: Deepak Mallik
- Dialogue: Lourrence Joseph John.
- Production House: Jai Production.
- Editor: Pankaj Kathpal and Rahul Mathur.
- Background Score: Lalit Sen
- Set Designer: Rajat Poddar
- Post Production Head: Rajneesh Kumar Singh.
- DoP: Rahul B Soni
- Creative Director: Taiyyab Mallik
- Costume Designer: Sanchi Arjun
- Creative Producer: Priya Mishra.
Madam Sir Cast, Crew, Roles and Characters
|Real Name||Role Name|
|Gulki Joshi||S.H.O. Haseena Mallik|
|Yukti Kapoor||Sub inspector Karishma Singh|
|Sonali Naik||Head Constable Pushpa Singh|
|Bhavika Sharma||Constable Santosh Sharma|
|Yashkant Sharma||Constable Cheetah Chaturvedi|
|Gaurav Wadhwa||Reporter Sunny Chaddha|
|Ajay Jadhav||Billu Champat|
|Rahil Azam||DSP Anubhav Singh|
|Sudesh Berry||Angad Acharya|
|Jarnail Singh||Balraj, Angad’s sidekick|
|Manoj Chandila||Ajay Kumar/Manav|
|Esha Kansara||Sub Inspector Misri Pandey|
|Amit Mistry||Vijay Chauhan|
|Urmila Tiwari||Anita Chauhan, Vijay's wife|
|Feroz||Baba Rang Rasiya|
|Shruti Rawat||Parvati: cab driver|
|Anupama Prakash||Ileana, Billu's girlfriend|
|Sanjay Batra||Gangadhar Acharya|
|Vaishali Thakkar||Head Constable/Warden Babita Sarkar|
|Vindhya Tiwari||TV Reporter Loveleen Khanum|
|Pawan Singh||Musa/Accountant Arjun|
|Pradeep Kabra||kidnapper Boondi Singh|
|Pranay Dixit||Various characters|
About the Comedy Series – Maddam Sir
Maddam Sir – Kuch Baat Hai Kyunki Jazbaat Hai is set in the ancient city of Lucknow and this show is based on an all-women police station that comprise of four quirky but beautiful women.
Among them, the oldest is Pushpa who is also the head constable of the police station who tries hard to bring back the lost balance between her work and domestic life. She is a woman who beats before she utters a word but now she has been given the chance to solve all cases via reconciliation.
One of the latest new recruits is Santosh Sharma and also a typically lonely girl living alone in the city. However, the head of the entire pack is S.H.O Haseena Mallik, who is not only witty but is also emotional and witty at the same time.
The challenge that is give to all these four women is to bring in sensitivity to their policing when they deal with the cases that are given to their police station.
Since these four women deal each case from an emotional and sensitive perspective, there is always an unusual solution for each case.
The cases and the characters double the humor and fun of the show. While Karishma and Pushpa are the quintessential saas-bahu duo that constantly entertains the audience with the help of their squabbles, it is the ideological differences of Karishma and Haseena that add the much-required drama to the comedy.
Trailer of Maddam Sir
The first look of the trailer was shown in SAB TV and Sony Liv and with the help of this trailer, this show keeps the audience engrossed with an interesting mixture of talented actors along with a strongly gripping storyline that keeps viewers on an interesting journey.
This show was launched at the beginning of 2020 and the cast includes Gulki Joshi (as Hassena Malli), Yukti Kapoor (as Karishma Singh), Sonali Naik (as Pushpa Singh), and Bhavika Sharma (as Santosh Sharma) had been missing each other during the break perio during the lockdown period.
Maddam Sir – Kuch Baat Hai Kyunki Jaazbaat Hai Promo
Top 10 Unknown Facts
- Maddam Sir serial has replaced SAB TV’s famous show Jijaji Chhat Par Hain.
- The role of Pushpa Singh is played by the famous actress Sonal Naik and she was last seen in Jiji Maa serial that was telecast in Star Bharat.
- Post lockdown, the entire crew is back to the shoot having taken all sorts of precautions. The cast of the entire show is happy to be back on the set and be able to do what they love – entertain people. The whole crew got back to the set for the first time after 3 months. There were several changes that came across like taking all sorts of safety measures to make sure the team is perfectly protected in this pandemic.
Interesting Facts on Maddam Sir
- Some people are still there who search with the name Madam Sir in Google.
- SAB TV is back with their new comedy Maddam Sir produced under the banner o Jay Production by Jay Mehta and Kinnari Mehta.
- Yukti was born in Jaipur, India and she had begun her career from Doordarshan’s serial Nanhi Si Kali Meri Laadli.
- Maddam Sir has the tagline Kuch Baat Hai Kyunki Jazbaat Hai and this serial addresses social issues via the eyes of the dynamic lady police officers who have been given the challenge of solving each case with feeling and emotions.
This is really a great show that deals with social issues. If you watch the show and expect to find comedy, you’ll be disappointed. As this is not a typical comedy show that you find in the other ones of the same channel. Rather, if you watch it as a drama show, you’ll love what the actors are doing.
Therefore, if you’re eager to suggest someone to start watching Maddam Sir in SAB TV, you may go ahead for the above mentioned reasons.