The Serpstat all-in-one SEO tool is the latest talk in town. Even when there are a lot of other SEO tools like SEMrush and Moz that are both popular and have been around for some time now, what makes Serpstat unique and stand out from the rest of the competition is its pricing.
Serpstat Review: Growth Hacking SEO Tool
While the other popular SEO tools out there costs around $100 dollars for their services, the Serpstat all-in-one SEO tool is priced to be way cheaper than the rest of the competition and at the same time offer all the awesome and professional SEO services and features offered by its competitors.
After testing the Serpstat all-in-one SEO tool for some time now, here are some of the best and key features of the Serpstat SEO tool:
- Website Analysis.
- Keyword Analysis.
- Backlink Analysis.
- Rank Analysis.
- Site Audit.
And below we have detailed on each of the above mentioned features of the Serpstat all-in-one SEO tool.
Here are some of the awesome features provided by the Serpstat SEO tool under website analysis:
There are major two sub-categories to website analysis, which are URL analysis and Domain analysis. As visible from the categorization itself, URL analysis can be done on specific URLs on your website, whereas the domain analysis gives you a generic domain-wide analysis.
Under URL analysis comes the URL vs URL feature, which lets you compare any specific URL of your website with your competitors URL that contains the same kind of article (or maybe not) to find details on the keywords used by your competitors that you are missing out on.
It also lets you find a list of keywords for which the specified URL is ranking on Google under the top 100 search results. And apart from that, you can also find a list of competitors who are organically ranked on the Google search for the same target keyword as yours.
Under Domain analysis, there is the Domain vs Domain comparison feature, which does the same task as the URL comparison described above. This will give you an insight on the keywords used by your competitors in general which can be used and improvised by yourself to ensure a better SERP position.
The domain vs domain comparison present under the PPC Research can be used to find unique keywords used for paid advertisement campaigns on each competitor website of yours.
There are also different other features that come under domain analysis, which are mentioned below:
- The “Positions” tab will give you a view on all the keywords that the domain is currently ranked for in the Google search engine.
- The “Competitors” tab will give you a list of competitors from the top 20 search results in Google, that rank for the same keywords as you are ranked for.
- The “Top Pages” tab will give you a list of pages on your website that are ranked well on search engines by considering both keywords and social interactions made on Facebook, Google+,Twitter etc.
- The “Tree View” tab will list out all the URLs present on your website along with the keywords they rank for.
- Making use of the “Batch Analysis” feature, you can compare metrics such as the traffic, targeted keywords and advertisements present on up to 200 competitors of yours.
The Keyword analysis features of Serpstat are also of great use. And below are the details on the keyword analysis features of Serpstat:
- If you run paid ad-campaigns on your website, then you can make use of the “PPC Research” feature, under which you will be able to find data based such as the CPC, competition and volume for the keywords that you choose.
- The “Keyword Selection” feature lets you find keyword suggestions based on your target keyword. It also indicates whether any social media site is currently ranked in the top 100 results of Google for the same keyword.
- The “Cluster Keyword” option can be used to find synonyms of your target keyword.
“Search Suggestions” can be made use of to find long-tail queries and keywords based on your target keyword.
- The “Top Pages” tab under Keyword Research can be used to find the pages on your website with the most number of keywords currently ranking on Google.
- Even if you are a content marketer, you can make use of the keyword analysis tool to find the queries that are related to your target keyword.
The “Backlinks Dashboard” available in the Serpstat SEO tool gives you a look at details such as the different domains, pages and even IP’s that are linking back to your website. You will also be able to see other information such as the Alexa Rank, Trust Rank and even the Google Page Rank of pages and domains that are linking to your website.
Apart from all these, the stats also offer you information on the anchor text that is most widely used when linking back to your website and also on the pages with the most number of backlinks on your website.
The Rank Analysis features of Serpstat allow you to find the SERP positions of the keywords you are interested in. It also allows you to create a group of different keywords to keep a track on them at a later point of time. You can also find details related to the changes in the ranking of your target keyword and the pages ranked for the keyword in the recent past and also find domains that are competing for the same target keyword as yours.
The Site Audit features of Serpstat allows you to identify any on-page SEO errors on your website such as errors in the meta tags, header tags, broken links, page indexing issues, page load speed and other server issues.
The Site Audit returns you with a score on 100 after performing the site audit. A score below 80 would mean that you need to seriously reconsider the on-page SEO of your website. Along with mentioning the errors, you can also see the priority of each error so as to know which errors need a fix first.
Buy Serpstat all-in-one SEO tool:
If you are interested in buying the Serpstat all-in-one SEO tool, then the company offers a variety of flexibly priced packages that begin at just $19 for personal use and extends till $299 per month. Serpstat even offers customized packages for business use that have price tags till $2500 a month. Discounts of 20% is given when paid for a year in advance and 40% discount is offered for payments made for 3-years in advance.
In case the Serpstat all-in-one SEO tool fails to impress you, you can opt for the 14-days money back guarantee as well.
If you need to use the Serpstat SEO tool before making up your mind to buy a paid plan, then you can make use of the Serpstat SEO service for free which includes 30 free queries per month that gives you results from the top 10 Google search results and also free 100 page audit per month.
With all the awesome features offered by Serpstat at such a sweet price point, it is quite hard to go back to the other SEO tools that are offered at $100+ a month. Even though the database of Serpstat is kind of small compared to its competitors, the team behind the Serpstat SEO tool is working hard to improve and increase their database to satisfy as much customers as possible.
Therefore, if you are looking out for an all-in-one SEO tool that does not break your bank, then the Serpstat all-in-one SEO tool is what you should check out first. 🙂