The WordPress landscape is no short of plugins, you will find thousands of plugins available. And, this bundle of choices puts you on the fence to decide on what to choose for your site and what can profit you to the best.
Amidst deciding on what plugin to use for your WordPress website, you often get stuck in between which ones really make difference and which is overhyped.
To drag you out of this, we have brought you a list compiled of 5 best WordPress plugins for business blog and websites. There are many useful plugins, but a few are really must-have plugins for the sites.
Regardless of what kind of site you run, or what niche it specializes in, there are certain plugins that you will have to install to boost the traffic, sales, and brand.
And, we make sure you install the right plugins for your website that drives traffic through this list of best plugins for business websites and blogs.
So, let’s begin with the best WordPress Plugins and also learn why you need to install them.
1] Maps Maker Pro
This WordPress mapping plugin allows sharing your favorite spots and tracks. It is the most comprehensive geo-content management system for WordPress and allows you to choose from mapping providers such as Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, HERE maps or Bing maps.
Why Maps Maker?
- Allows your audience to pick what they want to see by filtering markers on the map.
- Create animated marker clusters for each map.
- Display routes with optional metadata such as distance, paceand.
- Show your current location and movements in real-time.
There are three versions available, personal version costs €39, Plus version costs €99, and Professional Version costs €249 for an unexpiring license including access to updates and support for 1 year.
2] Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is one of the most popular SEO tools in the WordPress landscape and is considerably one of the must-have plugins. This tool not only improves the SEO but also analyzes the content’s readability.
Almost a ballpark figure of 79% users only scans through the posts and pages. So, the more accessible or visible your content is, the greater is the chance of retaining the audience attention.
Why Yoast SEO?
- Using keywords and meta descriptions optimize your WordPress pages and posts.
- Improve the content readability.
- Analyze the current status of optimization and make improvements easily.
There are two versions of this plugin, the base version is completely free and there’s a paid premium version that has additional features.
3] Revive Old Post
A social media managing plugin to drive traffic is a must and this Revive Old Post plugin is designed to help drive more traffic to your website through social media. This plugin takes new and old posts from your WordPress and automatically shares them on Facebook and Twitter.
Why Revive Old Post?
- Automatically share your old and new posts on Social media giants.
- Uses hashtags and links them back to your WordPress website.
- Set schedules for your social media posts.
This WordPress plugin is available in two versions free and premium.
A single current data backup can save your tons of efforts and from other issues, your site may face. The Updraft WordPress backup plugin is easy to use. To safeguard your backups the plugin integrates with multiple cloud storage options. You also have the option of automating the backups with a recurring schedule.
- Create manual or automatic backups of your website.
- Use the cloud storage options to store backups or store them locally.
- Restore your website.
The UpdraftPlus is available in both free and premium version.
5] WP Rocket
The WP Rocket plugin is a powerful caching plugin that let your servers do less. Caching helps to speed up your loading times and when performing caching it creates cached copies of each dynamically-generated page on the site.
Why WP Rocket?
- Improve your user-end browsing.
- Integrate the caching solution with CDN.
- Cache your website’s dynamic pages.
- For faster loading times enable lazy loading.
A plugin is a premium tool, which starts at $39 for one site license longing for a year.
A few from a lot of hundreds and thousands, but the best ones are listed above. With these 5 best WordPress Plugins for Business Blogs, your blog will definitely carve a niche for itself in the business.