Emus4U is a popular Apple App Store alternative on iOS. The primary reason behind the popularity of Emus4U is that it provides paid App Store apps for free. Apart from that, the platform contains a ton of third-party iOS apps that are not available on the Apple App Store. One of these apps is Delta Emulator.
In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to install Delta Emulator on iOS from Emus4U.
What is Delta Emulator?
Delta Emulator allows you to play classic Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advanced, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 64, and Super Nintendo games on your iPhone/iPad.
The coolest part is that you don’t have to jailbreak your iOS device for installing Delta Emulator. Hence, installing Delta Emulator is safe as you are not playing with the warranty of your iPhone/iPad.
Now, you might be thinking that there are several alternative emulators in the market then why should you go ahead with Delta Emulator. We hope the following reasons satisfy your quest for answers.
1] Advantages of Delta Emulator
- Cheat codes are supported.
- The emulator comes with a free license.
- You can sync your gaming progress with Google Drive or Drop Box. Hence, you can effortlessly move the saved games to the new device if you happen to change your phone.
- Syncing allows you to play your games on multiple devices as well.
Moving ahead, following are the steps to download Delta Emulator from Emus4U.
2] Steps to Install Delta Emulator on iPhone/iPad [No Jailbreak]
- Your first step is to install Emus4U on your iPhone/iPad. If you are unaware of the steps to install the same, please click here https://emus4u-app.com/to get the same.
- After the successful installation of Emus4U, make sure you trust the profile of the same.
- Next, please launch Emus4U and an interface displaying some popular tweaked iOS apps will greet you.
- Conduct a search for Delta Emulator and tap on the appropriate search result to navigate to the application information screen.
- Tap on ‘Get’ to initiate the download and installation procedure for the emulator.
- Hit ‘Allow’ on the dialog box that comes up next stating that Emus4U wants to install the emulator on your iOS device.
- Move to the home screen of your iOS device and monitor the installation progress.
- Once the installation is successful, navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles and trust the profile of Delta Emulator.
- Great! Now, go ahead, launch Delta Emulator and enjoy playing your favorite childhood games on your iPhone/iPad.
Final Words – Delta Emulator from Emus4u No Jailbreak
These were the simple steps to download Delta Emulator from Emus4U. Feel free to ask us any questions that you might have, in the comments section provided below. Also, let us know about your experience of playing old school games on your iPhone/iPad. We will love to hear back from you.
This is a free resource website. The tutorials on this site are only for educational and information purpose and may include links to 3rd-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. Users are strongly advised to read the terms and conditions along with privacy policies of any 3rd-party webpage or services that they visit and use at their own risk.