The growth in the vacation rental business is incredible. More and more people are recognizing the advantages of renting a home over staying in a hotel. Here are just some of the advantages.
Benefits Of Renting A Vacation Home Instead Of A Hotel
- When you stay in a vacation rental or a villa, you are much more likely to get to know the local people and enjoy the local culture. There are so many opportunities to interact with people and make new friends when you stay in your own home. There is nothing quite like going to a local market full of the freshest fruits, vegetables and fish. And afterwards coming home to your fully equipped kitchen and cooking a wonderful homemade meal in the space and comfort of your luxury home.
- If you compare the prices of villas and rentals properties with the equivalent standard hotel, they generally offer much better value. Not only do you get alto more space for your money, but you also get to enjoy 5 star standards for a lot less. It’s a win-win situation all around.
Villas and vacation rentals are the perfect options if you are travelling with a large family or with a group of friends and family. They are also perfect for multi-generational family groups and special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries and birthday parties.
It means that all your group can stay together and not be split up. Most standard hotel rooms are about 40 square meters. If you compare that to a villa or vacation rentals which can start at 1000 square meters and some of them are even as big as 20,0000 square meters. It just makes so much more senses to take a home away from home than a hotel.
- Not only are villas and vacation rentals cheaper,to begin with, but you will also save money when you arrive at your new home. All those extra costs like drinks, snacks and even a simple cup of coffee are a fraction of the cost compared to staying in a hotel or resort. You can also choose to eat some of your meals at home. Even if you don’t want to cook and employ a chef to do the cooking for you, it is infinitely cheaper than going to an expensive restaurant.
- If you have small children, babies or toddlers, a villa or apartment is so much more practical. It is so much easier to heat and sterilize bottles and cook your children’s favourite foods and snacks.
- If privacy is important to you, then a villa is a much better option then a hotel. Most rentals come with either private gardens or private terraces where you can sit back and relax in total privacy.
- Another wonderful advantage of staying in a villa is you can stick to your schedule and not to the hotels or resorts timing. You can get up when you want, go to bed when you want and eat your meals at your own pace and time.
- Have you ever stayed in an expensive hotel room and been kept up all night by party goers or people getting up early for a flight or perhaps having the elevator next to your room. In a villa or home, you don’t have to worry about noise. The only noise you might hear is the sounds of nature.
- You might think that staying in a rental property, you will have to compromise on your added facilities and amenities. But that is not the case in many of the luxury villas,and rental properties as many of them have spas, chefs, butlers, swimming pools, water sports facilities, cinemas and gymnasiums. A couple of examples of these are at Villa in Venice and The Caribbean Club in the Cayman Islands.
- Last but not least, if you book your villa or vacation rental with a reputable company, you will be able to avail of their complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. They can organize all your trip requirements and details such as ground transportation, car hire, restaurant bookings and excursions. This service can take a lot of the stress out of your vacation so that all you have to do is go along relax and enjoy yourself.
So how do you find the perfect villa or vacation home for you? Exceptional Venice and Villas Barbados are two companies that offer an expert matching service.
Computer software can perfectly match a client’s requirements when it comes to physical facilities such as the number of bedrooms and whether a property is located on the beach or not or has a swimming pool. But finding the perfect vacation rental is much more than just the surface facilities.
It is about working out what the client’s dream vacation looks like and what is important to them. And what type of ambience, vibe and atmosphere they want. Finding the perfect villa is much more subjective and individual to each traveller and it takes more than a computer programme to work out.
The Exceptional Villa and Villas Barbados teams are highly trained and spend a lot of time with their clients working out all of these things before they propose a short list of villas and vacation rentals for their clients.
The sales team at Exceptional Villas and Villas Barbados also guarantee that you will be speaking to a team member who has actually been to see the properties and knows them exceptionally well.
Let’s find your dream destination with Great value vacations. Choose from dozens of affordable vacation packages & Book your dream vacation.