As per the current scenario, guest blogging is the best technique to get high rank in search engine. Many experts SEO executives have already started guest blogging to get maximum benefits. Even leading search engine like google and bing also given extra weightage to guest blogging. So if you are not using this technique, then it’s time to step up with the latest trend.
What is guest Blogging?
Guest blogging is a latest technique which is used by expert bloggers to increase blog traffic where bloggers write blog posts to be published on other’s blogs.
Guest blogging work in one of two ways:
- You write a post to appear on another person’s blog.
- Another person writes a post to appear on your blog.
If you want to start guest blogging then, you have to find out blogs, which allow you to post your blog and need to contact them and take permission to post our content in their blog. Create unique and informative post and approve it with blog honor and he publish your post in their blog.
Important tips for guest blogging:
- Choosing right niche blog
- Must have read guest post’s rule
- Focus on quality writing
- Beware of duplicated content
- Prepare your introduction carefully
- Promote your guest posts
- Don’t go out of topic
- One or two links in author’s bio
- Advice and tips posts are good
Benefits of guest blogging:
- Best way to drive targeted traffic and readership to your blog
- An outstanding platform to build your reputation and authority in your industry niche
- Effective to build domain and search engine authority
- Improve your writing skill
- Most effective way to Increase alexa rank of your blog
- Increase your exposure and brand awareness
- Fast and easy way to build your subscriber base
- Know what others think of you
- Get to know new communities
You should avoid following blogs:
- Blogs which haven’t clear subject and target audience
- Sites with excessive ads
- Blog with a different geographic target
- Sites with very poor design, confusing navigation structure, bad interface or that provide a poor experience to their visitors
- Low quality blogs with no social media presence
- Blogs with old, uninteresting and uninformed posts
- Any blog that has posted duplicate content
- Sites which penalized via search engine
- Blogs that do not get updated regularly
After google’s penguin update guest blogging become a more popular and effective approach that helps to divert plenty quality traffic to your sites. So, now it’s time to step ahead and start guest blogging to lead your competitors.