Can you transfer contacts to a different Apple ID?
It is so exciting to have a new iPhone. But sometimes, you need to create a new Apple ID when you switch to new iPhone. In addition, you may give your Apple account to your family or give back to another person Apple account, and you need to create a new account.
After having a new Apple account, you want to transfer important data, epically the contacts, to your new contacts. Apple provides several ways of transferring important data, especially the contacts, from iPhone to iPhone. But it only allows you to handle it in one Apple ID. It is frustrating when you can’t find a way to transfer contacts.
Best iPhone data transfer tool – FoneTool
Luckily, transferring contacts to new Apple ID can be easily achieved by FoneTool. FoneTool is a professional iPhone transfer software.
This tool enables you to export contacts from iPhone to a computer, and later transfer contacts to another iPhone using a different Apple ID.In addition, FoneTool also offers you a second option: Directly transfer everything from your old iPhone to another.
Features and advantages of FoneTool:
- FoneTool gives a superfast transferring speed, greatly saving your time.
- You can transfer all contacts or selectively transfer contacts to another Apple account.
- Support exporting contacts to CSV or Vcard for editing your contacts or printing contacts from iPhone.
- Besides contacts, FoneTool is also able to transfer photos, videos, messages, and so on.
- FoneTool supports iPhone 14/13/12/11 and old iPhone models, like iPhone 5/6/7/8. And it also works with all iPad models.
How to transfer contacts to new Apple ID
Now you can install this tool. Follow the instruction below. We will guide you on how to transfer contacts to new Apple ID, and how to transfer everything (including contacts) from iPhone to iPhone.
Steps to transfer contacts to another Apple ID
Step 1. Connect your iPhone with a computer and tap “Trust” on your iPhone. Download and install FoneTool. Select “Phone Transfer” on the left pane. Move the cursor to the iPhone to PC and click “Start Transfer”.
Step 2. Click the plus icon and choose contacts you need. Then transfer the selected contacts to your computer, you can choose a path on Transfer Settings.
Step 3. Disconnect the old iPhone and connect the new iPhone. On the FoneTool interface, go to “Phone Transfer” > “PC to iPhone”.
Step 4. Choose the Contacts app from the top app list. Then add the Contact you just saved on your computer. Click the Start Transfer button to the target iPhone.
Then you can go to the Contacts app to see if all the contacts are transferred.
Transfer everything to new Apple ID
Connect both iPhones to your computer. Follow the steps to transfer data from iPhone to iPhone after setup.
Step 1. On the FoneTool, go to “Phone Transfer” > “iPhone to iPhone”.
Step 2. Make sure your iPhone is listed in the right place. You can encrypt the process if you need. Then click Start Transfer to transfer everything from one Apple ID to another Apple ID.
- To transfer private data like Keychain, Health data, you may need to encrypt the transfer process.
- If you don’t have a second USB cable, you can choose “Phone Backup” > “Full Backup” to backup iPhone to Windows 10/8/7 computer. Then restore everything to the other Apple ID.
Contacts are so important. It contains friends phone numbers, names, birthdays, and other information. It helps us keep in touch with friends and colleagues. When you have a new Apple ID, it is necessary to find a way to transfer them to it. FoneTool makes it easy to transfer and merge all your contacts from one Apple ID to new Apple ID.