- Open Google Chrome browser, and you can see three dots at the upper-right corner. Click it.
- When you click on three dots, it will display a list of options, select Settings. OR you can type chrome://settings/content in the address bar and Enter.
- The settings of the Google Chrome browser will be displayed. Just scroll down to the end of the page and click on Show Advanced Settings.
- Under the Privacy option, click on Content Settings.
- The URL is added to the ‘Hostname field’ followed by choosing the ‘Behavior’ to ‘Allow’ or ‘Block.’ Even this option allows you to block partial sections of websites.
For instance, the Windows users can right-click on the desktop and create a New>>Shortcut which points to
After following the whole process, you can return to your main web page and resume with your normal browsing with a new setting. The whole process is same for Windows as well as Mac OS users.