There is a lot of difference between writing content for leisure and writing it for educational purpose. While writing professional content, you need to abide by certain regulations and meet minimum standards. For instance, you should include content that is not related to your identify in anyway.
If your brand is related to footwear, you should not be promoting edible products only to fill pages. While going through written content, customers look for a well-defined dimension so that they can learn more about the brand and its product line.
If the content deviates from what the brand puts on offer, the user would face terrible confusion. Thus, these are some aspects which you should keep in mind when content is being drafted. Review your content consistently before posting it online.
Content writing services are, of course, the preferred method for getting great content. Even if you can afford to hire professional content writers, that is great, but it is also a good idea to keep practicing and improving your personal writing skills. The benefits for businesses of content writing services include the ability to create unique, meaningful content that provides an actual benefit to the reader.
Content writing can and should answer simple questions such as who, what, when, where and how. What do content writers do with this information? They find a question that their readers are asking, preferably a very common and frequent question. They then provide meaningful content that answers those questions for the readers.
The use of Grammar Checker platform to find out any mistakes in the written content could be so helpful to get more appreciation for the content.
1] Content originality is the most important factor
Google encourages websites that work with a 100% sincere and professional approach. On the other hand, strict penalties are applied on the ones which use illegitimate methods to earn money and expand their clientele. Copying content is an unethical and unprofessional practice by all means.
A lot of people do not have complete knowledge about this problem and they have the opinion that copying content is not a wrong act. Here are some essential points to attain detailed understanding.
- The content published on the internet belongs to the actual author who worked very hard to create it. It may be read by anyone but reusing it without rephrasing and citing the actual link is an unethical act. If you are using content from a source, be absolutely sure that you have rephrased the content and nothing has been copied as is. In other words, you should not take any chances with content uniqueness since Google applies very strict penalties for this purpose.
- While creating content, we all use both online and offline sources. This is obviously required so that a basic idea of the content can be developed. On the other hand, copying is a completely different aspect. If you want to use the works of an author for your website, give due credit by providing the link to the actual source. Other than that, in case of academic assignments, you can always provide citations. Through citations, academic advisors can check the credibility of sources used.
2] The usage of a text comparison tool
When it comes to submitting original content, there is no margin for error. Google would apply immense penalties whether copied content has been submitted intentionally or unintentionally. Considering this requirement, the use of a technical application is important and makes the difference.
With a text comparison tool, you can compare two chunks of text. If any part of the content is similar between the two, it would be highlighted. Using these tools is not a hard task after all.
- A text comparison tool helps you in comparing two text chunks and confirming about whether any part has been copied or not. This is a necessity if you want to be sure that you are submitting nothing but 100% unique original content. The other option to compare two text pieces is that you should read each line manually and perform comparisons. This is a much harder task to accomplish.
Some major advantages of using a text comparison tool are as follows
- You can put an end to manual proofreading for good. This simply means that you would not have to read the content after the writing procedure has been completed. This actually helps in saving a lot of effort. Using a text comparison tool means that the originality of the written content would be confirmed in few minutes. For instance, consider that you have written content that has a length of 3000 words. Once you have written it, checking so much content manually would obviously be a tough ask. A text comparison tool would instantly check the whole document and identify the parts that have originality problems. In other words, you would know about the parts which have not been rephrased properly. All you need to do after that is rephrase the content so that it becomes 100% unique.
- Using a text comparison tool has numerous benefits including saving time. No need to wait for long hours and check every line if you are using one of these tools.
- The efficiency level produced by a text comparison tool cannot be produced through manual proofreading. It is hard to go through lengthy content and still identify all the errors with 100% efficiency. On the other hand, a text comparison tool saves all the energy that is spent on checking the content. The efficiency level is 100% and you can be sure that nothing has been missed out.
3] Zero Risk
Checking written content with a text comparison tool actually eliminates all the risk. In case of manual proofreading, there still risks of leaving out mistakes. Using a technological application obviously means that none of the mistakes would be left.
Summing It Up
There is a key principle for writing quality content. What you write should be completely original and no part of it should be copied from any source. Content that has been published by someone else belongs to that author. Thus, you cannot use it until you have rephrased it completely.
Other than that, you need to have a confirmation that before the content has been published, each and every part has been rephrased. The best way to reach this milestone is using a text comparison tool. How does this work? A text comparison is an easy to use application.
Even if you are not tech savvy, you can use this application. You simply need to paste the text you have written in one box and the chunk with which it has to be compared with in the other.
The application would compare both these chunks and identify the sections with similarity. Once the similar sections have been identified, rephrase them and repeat the process until the content becomes 100% unique.