The Cryptocurrency Bitcoin is in the news as it is currently the best place to invest money. Launched in 2009, bitcoins were produced at 50 bitcoin per 10 min rate (7,200 bitcoins in a day). This rate is reduced by half every four years.
Since production decreases and demand is increasing, it has given an upward surge to the bitcoin exchange price. While in 2016, the price of 1 bitcoin was $710.09, in February 2019, the same bitcoin was rated at $3,890, earning its investors a cool, unparalleled profit. However, you haven’t missed the chance yet.
You could still invest in bitcoin and rake in the profits. Though bitcoin, a digital currency cannot be equated to the other physical currencies as it is composed of lines of codes, yet its worth is unparalleled. Before investing in bitcoin, it is important to know why it is a good investment.
- Bitcoin has lower transaction fees compared to other traditional online payment methods.
- Its value depends on the investors, its integration into financial institutes and public’s willingness.
- Any transaction done in bitcoin is instantly checked for accuracy by computers.
- It can be stored in a digital wallet connected to a bank account, and cards (debit or credit)
- It can easily be traded in online markets or exchanges for traditional currencies.
Just like actual currencies, cryptocurrency’s worth also keeps dwindling. However, if you wish to become a part of the growing creed of bitcoin investors, the first and foremost step is to sign up for a bitcoin wallet. To invest in bitcoin, you need to choose a bitcoin investment software that gives you a winning edge.
There are several bitcoin investing software, like https://bitcoineras.com/, currently available in the market. However, choosing the right software will not only save you time but also money.
Here are some tips to help you choose the best bitcoin investment software for best results.
- The basic question is whether you want an online bitcoin investment software, or one desktop-based offline investment software.
- Since you are dealing with cryptocurrency, security and reliability are of primary concern. Since there is the possibility of scamming as well as hacking, you should look for a secure and reliable bitcoin investment software.
- There is more to bitcoin investment software as numerous add-ons and essential features are available. Some of the features which might be a good feature in the bitcoin investment software are.
- Escrow application.
- Security features including real-time monitoring.
- Supports not just bitcoin, nut other cryptocurrencies as well.
- Gives option for instant withdrawal and pay-out.
- Provides multiple payment gateways and offers numerous investment plans.
- Has excellent SEO settings, responsive designs, and user’s management.
- Provides multiple payment gateways and unlimited investment plans.
- Has provision of various business add-ons for cryptocurrency business like trading, exchange, lending, digital token investment, etc.
- While investing in any bitcoin investment software, the long-term goals or flexibility of the software must be taken in mind. This is because your needs regarding your expectation from the software may vary with time.
- Once your bitcoin investment business expands, migrating to another system might prove to be more of a hassle than you gave thought to. It would be better if you sought a software which could be scaled up as per your requirement.
- Since dealing with cryptocurrency is not something you are accustomed to when you start, opting for a bitcoin investment software which is easy to use and has a gentle learning curve. A user-friendly software will be easier to handle for you and your staff.
- Since smartphones have become an indispensable part of our lives, having a bitcoin investment software that can run on different mobile software like Android, iOS, Windows, etc. This way you can easily keep track of your investment and continue making wise decisions on time.
- Choosing a bitcoin investment program that provides you with the facility of the data export is a great advantage. This is vital, especially if your chosen software company has some bugs or shuts down business. migrating your data might be essential if you don’t wish to lose the investment.
- Look for hidden costs before opting for any software.